English German Dictionary
What you’re looking for just isn’t but in our dictionary? Me habló como si nada – She talked to me as if nothing had happened. Vamos a cocinar, como los cocineros – We’re going to prepare dinner the way cooks cook /like cooks cook dinner. In some cases, a greater translation of that is “the way”, expressing the way in which or method by which one thing is completed. Como the conjunction/preposition shouldn’t be confused with the homonym como, the primary-individual singular indicative form of comer that means “I eat.”
Please observe that the vocabulary objects on this listing are only available in this browser. Once you have copied them to the vocabulary coach, they’re obtainable from everywhere. If you want to copy vocabulary gadgets to the vocabulary coach, click on on “Import” within the vocabulary list.
Definition Of ’como’
to one of your lists under, or create a brand new one. A noun is a word referring to an individual, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. man, dog, home). A conjunction is a word that connects phrases, phrases, clauses, or sentences (e.g. The cat and the canine slept.). An adverb is a word that describes a verb, an adjective, or other adverbs (e.g. to run quickly, very drained).
- expand_more Eventually, Europe should learn to eat to stay and stop residing to eat.
- An adverb is a word that describes a verb, an adjective, or different adverbs (e.g. to run rapidly, very tired).
- Learn extra with unlimited dictionary access.
- As you see, this translation, and its comments, had been carried out quite a while ago, and never even Tom , native English speaker, mentioned something about it.
- Vocabulary coach Build your vocabulary with our free vocab trainer.
This refers to an idiomatic word or phrase for which there is no word-for-word translation. As you see, this translation, and its feedback, were done fairly some time in the past, and not even Tom , native English speaker, stated something about it. Even so, I determined to follow your ideas. The latest one retains it simple, which naturally avoids some errors, which is an effective thing. This translation was submitted quite some time ago.